4. Statistical analyst
1. Biological statistics, mathematical statistics, epidemiology, etc.
2. Have experience in pharmaceutical industry or CRO;
3. Familiar with the clinical trial statistical analysis process and the guidance of statistical analysis regulations at home and abroad;
4. Have a good theoretical basis of biometrics or mathematical statistics, and use SAS software skillfully;
5. Have good English reading, writing and communication skills;
6. Experience in clinical trial statistical analysis is preferred.
1. Assisted in the development of SOPs and other related systems related to the maintenance of statistical analysis;
2. Participate in the formulation of clinical trial programmes, estimate the sample content, complete random grouping and drug literacy;
3. Write statistical analysis related documents, including but not limited to statistical analysis plans and statistical analysis reports;
4. Using SAS software programming to analyze clinical trial data;
5. Responsible for communication with clinical researchers, data management personnel and management team.
I want to apply for